252, rue de Differdange
Email : email@example.com
The elements present on this site, namely photos, texts, slogans, drawings, images and logos are the exclusive property of Gigi's Chilifood Any distribution, use, reproduction, representation, adaptation or modification of these elements, without the prior written consent of Gigi's Chilifood is prohibited.
Protection of personal data
The websitehttps://www.gigischilifood.lu (hereinafter the "Site") is published by Gigi's Chilifood, a public limited company whose registered office is located at L-4438 Soleuvre, 252, rue de Differdange, registered in the Luxembourg Trade and Companies Register under number B …. (hereinafter the “Company”). Each person (hereinafter the "User") can use the Site at any time without even registering or registering. In some cases, however, the Company needs to obtain personal data concerning the User (hereinafter the "Data"), so that the Company can guarantee the desired services.
These Data are collected by the Company.
The Company is therefore responsible for processing data concerning the User.
As such, it is therefore responsible for the way in which this data will be processed, transmitted and stored.
To carry out its mission, the Company is required to collect certain Data.
Depending on the type of purpose pursued, the Data collected is as follows:
- Surnames, first names, address and telephone number, date of birth,
- Email address,
- Information relating to means of payment,
- Usage statistics,
- As well as any other information that we collect automatically when Users visit the Site via cookies and/or trackers.
The Company guarantees the User that only information that is relevant, adequate and limited to what is necessary with regard to the declared purposes is processed.
Although nothing legally obliges the User to transmit his Data, the Company draws all attention to the fact that failing this, it will be unable to provide all of its services and in particular to adapt its offers to the needs of the User and to provide him with a personalized service.
These data are collected through: the registration form on the site,
Cookies and/or trackers, including in particular:
- Google Analytics (or Google Tag Manager)
- Gemius (CIM)
In general, the user can configure his browser to be warned of attempts to set up cookies or to limit the type of cookie he accepts. He can unsubscribe from advertising tracking solutions that are members of the EDAA (European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance) at this address: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/lu-fr/. In addition, some of our tracking solution providers offer independent means to unsubscribe from their tracking: Google Analytics and Facebook
The Company guarantees that it collects and processes user data in accordance with the applicable rules in this area and in particular with European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter the "Regulation "). More specifically, it ensures that processing only takes place if:
- The User has consented to this,
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract or pre-contractual measures,
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
In particular, the Data is processed for one or more of the following purposes:
Provide personalized service to users,
- Facilitate navigation on the Site,
- Count the number of articles consulted on a part of the Site,
- Processing of registrations to the Site,
- Order processing,
- Carrying out market studies,
- Allow users to participate in the interactive features of the Site,
- Carry out contests,
- Share user data with partners who offer products or services that may be of interest to users (if they agree to receive such information).
In particular, the data is used in one or more of the following ways:
- Creation of marketing profiles,
- Assistance in the strategic development of the Site.
The company controls access to the data and ensures that the data is processed in accordance with the objectives detailed above.
Within the limited framework of the aforementioned purposes and insofar as necessary, it also shares data with its partners, if the users have consented.
Users whose data is processed by the Company have a certain number of prerogatives and in particular
- the right to access the data concerning them and that the Company holds,
- the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data concerning them or, where appropriate, to request that they be completed,
- to obtain, in certain cases, the erasure of their data,
- to request the limitation of processing in certain cases,
- the right to oppose the processing (under certain conditions provided for by the Regulations),
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of Data having been given beforehand.
To exercise these rights, users may contact the Company's legal department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Company will then endeavor to provide a response to the user as soon as possible. The company also reserves the right to require proof of identity from any user who has made such a request.
In addition, users also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection authority of their country and/or of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg (National Commission for Data Protection).
The data is kept for as long as it is necessary for the achievement of the objectives mentioned above or as long as the relevant regulations require it.
Photos are for illustrative purposes. The company invites the user to refer to the description of each product to find out its precise characteristics.
In case of doubt or if he wishes additional information, the user is invited to contact the after-sales service.
The Company declines all responsibility:
- for any interruption of the site;
- for any occurrence of bugs;
- for any inaccuracies or omissions relating to information available on the site;
- for any damage resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of the information made available on the Site;
- and more generally for any direct or indirect damage occurring as a result of the use of the site, whatever the causes, origins, nature or consequences.
In addition, the company will not be held liable vis-à-vis the user for delays or impediments in the performance of an obligation that would be attributable to the occurrence of a case of force majeure, as usually recognized. by case law, or any other generally unspecified event of a political, economic, social or natural nature likely to disturb, disorganize or interrupt totally or partially the Internet communication services, even though these events would not be of force majeure .
The www.gigischilifood.lu website is hosted by shopify.com. In this context, shopify.com is only a host and is therefore only a technical intermediary.
The site may include links to other websites or other Internet sources. Insofar as the company cannot control these sites and these external sources, it cannot be held responsible for the provision of these sites and external sources and cannot bear any responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these sites or external sources. In addition, the Company cannot be held responsible for any proven or alleged damage or loss resulting from or in connection with the use or the fact of having trusted the content, goods or services available on these sites or external sources. .
After sales service
For any information or questions, the company's after-sales service is available to the user:
- by phone at +352 691 925 607
- by email: email@example.com